Game development using a potato pc

 Life of a beginner :

print(''Hello world") Every programmer or willing to be a programmer after open notepad and type this, save the file and run. finally he can see the output from his console, so he gets happy after showing this and imagine his future like '' I can be google developer,ms developer or a game developer.. then I'll get cool salary to live cool life''.



And yes I started this company without having any employer on it.

I'm the programmer,I'm the artist,I'm UI designer so I'm everything... But I can't do this all.. I need some workers for me.the I decided to search for those. I have some talent with pixel art so I started with that.found some communities in lots of platforms about pixel art.then I post every single of my talent. but didn't success... but I never give up. I search for pixel art lessons and mix them up with my talent. so I'm able to create a my first GOOD LOOKING PIXEL ART after that I got some up votes. So then I search for the people who can draw pixel art.. But not better than me.If they could its not good for my company because they can get my company from me and they follow their own goals..not the company goal,,, So I found few of them.I offered them , but they didn't happy to work with me... they ware correct really who the h*** is me to give jobs to them.Without no salary who can work with me.. then I got up to fiverr.. FREELANSING and put some gigs on that sites..


waiting for some one to took a order... when its going I'm got back to my programming project.. the Trap 2d top down video game. But before it I spent one year to learn programming. So I started with python.which have largest community support
and more platforms to run. and also easy to learn.. after learn then I started with python pygame module which use to develop games.. So lots of beginner developers try do simple using game engine but I thing its wrong.. we can learn so much programming without game engine, so I'm developing it.

If you have some Idea to grow up with my company join today. See you soon..

My itch profile
follow me on twitter


Comments